Ribbed stand-up collar for coverage; Ribbed cuffs and hem for a snug fit
Archive style inspires this women's track jacket. It's ideal for layering over workout clothes between sessions. Built with recycled polyester tricot, it has a retro stand-up collar and the signature sheen for an authentic look.
From the brand
LOOKING FOR THE PERFECT RUNNING SHOES?
Check out adidasâ collection of ultra-comfortable, performance-ready products sure to suit your unique needs.
Get ready to take on your next run in comfort and style with an adidas Running shoe.
SCROLL TO LEARN MORE
Scroll to learn more about what adidas running shoes are available on Amazon.com today.
Shop All Women's Running Shoes
Visit the Store
SUPPORTIVE WITH BREATHABLE MESH - We studied runners' movements to create a shoe with targeted breathability, flexibility amp; support.
WOMEN'S CLOUDFOAM PURE
SHOES WITH A SOFT FEEL - Transform runner style into an everyday look. You'll be treated to soft cushioning for long days on your feet.
WOMEN'S EDGE LUX 4
VERSATILE CROSS TRAINERS WITH CUSHION -Takes you from a morning run to an evening gym class. Keeps you stylish and comfortable all day.
WOMEN'S ULTRABOOST 20
TAKES YOU FROM THE RUN, TO THE GYM, amp; BEYOND - Versatility for any day, any distance. Featuring a responsive Boost midsole amp; stability.
HOW TO START RUNNING
If youâre waiting for the perfect day to start running, the secret isâ¦ there isnât one. Start small and start today.
For new runners, itâs important to follow these steps to prep yourself for a good run and avoid burn out and injury.
1. CHECK YOUR LACES - Although you donât need to purchase a whole new running wardrobe, it is important to consider your footwear.
2. DON'T SKIP THE WARMUP - Doing a dynamic warmup is important no matter how far youâre going to run. It activates the muscles youâre about to use, warming your body up and prepping it to perform.
3. STAY CONSISTENT - Going out for short runs every week adds up more than one heroic effort per month.
4. MIND YOUR PACE - Turn to breath as a way to measure. Conversational pace is a great way to gauge if youâre running the appropriate pace for your fitness level.
5. COOL DOWN AND RECOVER - Stretching while your body is warm from running is key to alleviating soreness and is where the recovery process begins.
-Tips courtesy of Jessie Zapo, performance coach for adidas Runners NYC.